Reference: 08929 Job Type: Part-time Date Posted: 1 February 2021
Job Type: Part-time
Date Posted: 1 February 2021
An exciting opportunity awaits an innovative Training Coordinator in a business that is forward-thinking and provides a great platform for employees who are passionate about their work.
This role is offered on a part time basis (10 hours per week across Tuesday to Thursday) for a 6 month temporary contract.
Your main focus will be to support the Training Operations Manager; assisting with the organisation of training courses, producing materials and managing the associate network.
- Being the site administrator for WebEx and first point of contact for any queries; scheduling and administrating Webinars
- Proving general office administration; answering incoming calls, supporting the finance department and assisting with any other ad hoc duties as and when required
- Oversee the creating of reports including pre-course work and evaluations
- Responsible for maintaining internal and external stock levels of all course materials
- A background in administration and team support is essential
- Ideally, you will have experience in scheduling training courses
- You will be a confident user of all Microsoft packages and WebEx
- Hold excellent time management skills and a good eye for detail
- Must hold exceptional communication skills both written and spoken
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply