Reference: 06635 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 6 April 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 6 April 2017
Training Coordinator – Permanent
An exciting opportunity awaits an innovative Training Coordinator in a business that is forward-thinking and provides a great platform for employees who are passionate about their work.
With this role your main focus will be to support the Training Operations Manager; assisting with the organisation of training courses, producing materials and managing the associate network.
- Being the site administrator for WebEx and first point of contact for any queries; scheduling and administrating Webinars.
- Proving general office administration; answering incoming calls, supporting the finance department and assisting with any other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Working closely with key clients arranging event venue, participant numbers and assisting with all pre-course work.
- Responsible for maintain internal and external stock levels of all course materials.
- Must hold exceptional communication skills both written and spoken.
- You will be a confident user of all Microsoft packages and WebEx.
- Hold excellent time management skills and a good eye for detail.
- A background in senior administration and team support is essential.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£19,000 + Benefits
- Full training provided
- Established leader in their field
- Competitive starting salary plus company benefits
- Modern office and great company culture
£25,000 to £28,000 + Benefits
- Well known brand
- Competitive salary, bonus and ongoing internal training
£21,750 + Benefits
- Established company
- Suitable for a recent graduate
- Training provided
- Modern offices
- Easily commutable by public transport