Reference: 07064 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 11 January 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 11 January 2018
Training and Exam Coordinator - salary = £20-23K per annum
This role, working for a specialist service provider who have been in business for over 20 years, is a super opportunity for a driven, dynamic and positive administrator who is looking for a fast paced role to get stuck into in the New Year.
Working closely with the Directors, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the company’s administration processes. You will be responsible for general administration duties associated with the running of the office day to day, as well as specific duties associated with the company’s training courses.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Supporting all the company admin processes
- Data input (including use of SAGE)
- Checking invoices at month end
- Organising and running examinations
- Filing all paperwork
- Organising office supplies and social functions
- Health and Safety admin
The successful candidate will join a small and friendly team so will be comfortable working in a close-knit environment. You will be self-motivated and be able to work effectively on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£45,000 to £60,000
- A Microsoft technology specialist working on next generation projects
- Opportunity to further develop your specialism in Sharepoint
- A company focused on innovation,development and excellence
- A commitment to training and development
- Full training provided
- Established leader in their field
- Competitive starting salary plus company benefits
- Modern office and great company culture
£21,000 to £24,000 + Benefits
- A leader in their field
- Good training and development
- A supportive working environment