Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 1 April 2021
- Opportunity for those looking to gain experience in international company
- Suitable for those with entry level accounting or payroll experience
- Wonderful Cotswolds/Gloucestershire location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover
We are looking for a Trainee Payroll & Expenses Administrator to join the EMEA financial shared service centre for an international manufacturer with $6 billion annual revenue.
In light of Covid-19, you can start remotely, with a view for this to become more office-based in the months to come.
You will be responsible for assisting the payroll team to process wages for 1500 employees and check around 500 expenses claims per month.
In doing so, you'll gain insight and exposure to the workings of an international organisation with multiple offices across the country and Europe.
We are looking for bright individuals with strong IT skills + numeracy & literacy (good Maths & English grades), with a desire to become a payroll professional.
If this sounds like the role for you, don't hesitate to apply for more information.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£11.95 to £12.47 per hour + Benefits
- Suitable for those with credit control/collections or AR experience
- Work from home
- Modern offices & international/multilingual team
- Highly reputable employer