Reference: 08809 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 18 August 2020
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 18 August 2020
We are recruiting for native level Chinese speakers for Gaming Quality Assurance Testers, with Traditional Chinese language.
You will be joining an incredibly multilingual office of enthusiastic gamers, playing games all day to check for linguistic errors, including grammar, gender, syntax etc and reporting these bugs for correction.
Ideally you'll have experience playing on PC and/or PlayStation, particularly with RPG (Role Playing Games), or at least be happy to play those sorts of games on a daily basis.
Based next to East Croydon station – direct trains from central London, including:
- London Victoria in 17 minutes via Clapham Junction;
- London Bridge in 14 minutes;
- London St Pancras via Blackfriars on City Thameslink)
And from the South, including:
- Gatwick Airport, Uckfield, East Grinstead, Caterham, Redhill etc.
It is also walkable from West Croydon station in about 15 minutes, plus plenty of local buses.
Projects will initially be for the day shift, from 9am-5pm, Monday-Fridays.
Owing to the situation with Covid-19, work is currently conducted remotely, but you must still be based within commutable distance of the office so you can go to the office once things return to normal.
This is a 2 month project and is due to start on 24th August.
If you're interested to find out more, apply today!
Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,000 to £25,000
- Shift pattern including nights
- Working on cutting edge clinical research
- Long term career development opportunities
£57,000 to £60,000
- Fantastic opportunity to join a company passionate about science and clinical research
- Role focused on the running of Clinical Trials
- Company focused on career development