Reference: 07150 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 9 March 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 9 March 2018
As an experienced Marketing Assistant you will be part of a close knit marketing team focused on the provision of an international marketing service working closely with sales.
With key skills in email marketing, international marketing campaign coordination, website content management and social media, you will be looking for a role where you can combine your flair for marketing with excellent project management skills.
Previous experience managing French, German or Spanish campaigns is ideal.
- Create, manage and deliver email campaigns using Pardot
- Manage contact databases and run regular reports
- Project manage the translation of key content in multiple European languages
If this role sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more, please contact Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, to apply, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£35,000 to £40,000
- Entrepreneurial company working within the consumer and smart tech sectors
- Working for inspirational business leaders, innovative thinking is encouraged
- With a key focus on collaboration and team work, the marketing team provides cutting edge campaigns
- Great work environment and offices
£30,001 to £35,000
- Marketing disruptor
- Working in a collaborative environment
- Client base of high profile Vendors
- Great opportunity for long term career development
£30,000 to £34,000