Reference: 07150 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 9 March 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 9 March 2018
As an experienced Marketing Assistant you will be part of a close knit marketing team focused on the provision of an international marketing service working closely with sales.
With key skills in email marketing, international marketing campaign coordination, website content management and social media, you will be looking for a role where you can combine your flair for marketing with excellent project management skills.
Previous experience managing French, German or Spanish campaigns is ideal.
- Create, manage and deliver email campaigns using Pardot
- Manage contact databases and run regular reports
- Project manage the translation of key content in multiple European languages
If this role sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more, please contact Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, to apply, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£40,000 to £45,000
- Excellent career progression
- Working across EMEA
- Some international travel
- Medical industry
£25,000 to £30,000
- A highly respected market leader
- Germany is a high growth market for my client and offers great career opportunity
- Full marketing mix with emphasis on online marketing and demand generation
£55,000 to £65,000
- Customer first environment where collaboration and excellence are at the heart of the customer and employee experience
- A highly visible role within the EMEA business
- Focus on enterprise level client acquisition