Reference: 07150 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 9 March 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 9 March 2018
As an experienced Marketing Assistant you will be part of a close knit marketing team focused on the provision of an international marketing service working closely with sales.
With key skills in email marketing, international marketing campaign coordination, website content management and social media, you will be looking for a role where you can combine your flair for marketing with excellent project management skills.
Previous experience managing French, German or Spanish campaigns is ideal.
- Create, manage and deliver email campaigns using Pardot
- Manage contact databases and run regular reports
- Project manage the translation of key content in multiple European languages
If this role sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more, please contact Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, to apply, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Innovative market leader in their sector
- Inspiring and engaging working environment focused on team work & high quality customer service
- Opportunity to learn and build your career in marketing
€50,000 to €60,000 + Benefits
- Fast growing tech company with start-up mentality
- Collaborative working environment, everything is about PEOPLE
- Place for innovative candidates; opportunity to put your ideas in action
- Great long-term career prospects within the organisation
- Amazing, new office in the heart of Berlin
£38,000 to £45,000