Reference: 07447 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 8 November 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 8 November 2018
Working in a busy digital design team on a temporary contract you will be responsible for generating artwork for multiple projects. Working in an innovative international company, you will want to work on varied projects where you can make a difference.
Creating print/digital artwork for a range of marketing materials including collateral, ecommerce, DM and POS marketing collateral, brochures, online content
You will have experience in using Adobe Creative Suite - PhotoShop, Illustrator, In-Design and some experience using HTML and WordPress
You will have strong attention to detail and be able to work on your own initiative.
Park Street People Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £27,000
- Working for well known retail technology brands
- Chance to work on innovative multi-channel content and design
- Be part of an enthusiastic and motivated team
£30,000 to £35,000
- They have an inspiring management team who lead from the front and are focused on developing their business to the next level
- Ongoing training and development on the latest technology
- Great working environment and really look after their staff
£19,000 to £23,000
Henley on Thames
- An innovative company focused on next generation digital
- The Founders and Management team have created a collaborative environment
- A working culture where everyone is supported to achieve their full potential