Reference: 06459 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 14 December 2016 People centric organisation Opportunity to work in a busy team Hours 9-6pm (1 hour for lunch) Mon-Fri
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 14 December 2016
People centric organisation
Opportunity to work in a busy team
Hours 9-6pm (1 hour for lunch) Mon-Fri
With a background in phone based customer services, you will be immediately available and wanting to earn extra money in the run up to Christmas.
Joining a well established business in the heart of the logistics sector in Colnbrook, you will take ownership of inbound customer calls, dealing with queries and problem solving. An accomplished communicator with the ability to diffuse difficult situations, you want a role where you provide a people centric, positive customer service experience.
To apply for the position or to find out more information, please submit your cv via this website.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Great team environment
- Career progression potential
- Part of a growing team working on their key service provision
£18,000 to £21,000
- Dynamic company building innovative products based in central Berkshire.
- Opportunity to work closely with a friendly and diverse team full of experience who put customer service at the heart of what they do.
- Providing training and guidance to understand the scope of the role.
£9.50 per hour
- Multilingual customer service environment
- Modern offices
- Internationally recognised brand
- Temporary contract