Reference: 06459 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 14 December 2016 People centric organisation Opportunity to work in a busy team Hours 9-6pm (1 hour for lunch) Mon-Fri
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 14 December 2016
People centric organisation
Opportunity to work in a busy team
Hours 9-6pm (1 hour for lunch) Mon-Fri
With a background in phone based customer services, you will be immediately available and wanting to earn extra money in the run up to Christmas.
Joining a well established business in the heart of the logistics sector in Colnbrook, you will take ownership of inbound customer calls, dealing with queries and problem solving. An accomplished communicator with the ability to diffuse difficult situations, you want a role where you provide a people centric, positive customer service experience.
To apply for the position or to find out more information, please submit your cv via this website.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Up to £32,000 + Benefits
- Global head office in London Bridge
- Relaxed yet hard-working, professional atmosphere
- Quintessentially British fashion brand
- High company staff retention
£20,000 to £23,000 + Benefits
- Friendly, professional customer service role (non-call centre)
- Role requires a fluent speaker of English and German
- Dynamic and driven team in a business which is going through an exciting period of change
£24,000 to £25,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 3 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 4 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen