Reference: 00206 Job Type: Temp-to-Perm Date Posted: 10 August 2016
Job Type: Temp-to-Perm
Date Posted: 10 August 2016
Temp- Perm Accounts Assistant Working within a busy Finance environment to perform routine duties within sales and purchase ledger, credit control and processing.
You will be working to support company accountants and the Finance Director to ensure the smooth running of the team. This is a great chance to contribute to the finance department of a great Medical company in the heart of central London.
Key responsibilities include
- Sales and purchase ledger
- Credit control, chasing outstanding debtors, Insurance companies
- Auditing purchase invoices
- Invoicing staff expenses, delivery notes
- Weekly and monthly pay run
- Weekly Bank Reconciliation
- Filing invoices, receipts, purchase orders
- Preparing and posting accruals and prepayments journals to maintain the Fixed Assists Register
- Utilising various software such as Sage line 50, Excel.
As an Assistant Accountant you will thrive in a busy dynamic environment, with the ability to multi-task. We are looking for someone who is well-skilled and ready to jump straight in and contribute to Accounting responsibilities.
If you would like to hear more about these exciting career opportunities then please call Monopoly Christiaan-Rakus today on 01753 830 706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Agency. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Negotiable + Benefits
- Responsibility for month end closure and reporting tasks
- Opportunity to step up into this role, with support both above and below you
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and dynamic EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover