Reference: 06633 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 5 April 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 5 April 2017
This role is a full time temporary assignment for three days based in the City - London. The ideal candidate will have a confident strong telephone manner. The job will require you to be:
- Calling customers regarding an annual awards ceremony
- Confirming they have completed their applications for the awards
- Encouraging more entries to the awards recognition scheme
If this role is appealing to you and you are interested in finding out more information, please contact Sue on 01753 830706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gander, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK Legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,000 (£6,500.00 OTE)
Working for a globally recognised IT hardware manufacturer
Modern HQ in the vibrant tech hub of Reading
Great benefits including heath insurance and 25 days + bank holidays
Onsite parking at their Reading office
£30,000 to £35,000
- Fast growing media company focused specifically on IT/TECHNOLOGY
- This is a company who values innovative thinkers and proactive sales people; your work will PAY off!
- Small office will give you a fantastic opportunity to take full ownership of your actions!
£11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Home based
- Working on French markets generating qualified business leads for global IT companies
- Using advanced communication skills to verify and qualify and gather information by phone