Reference: 08653 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 6 February 2020
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 6 February 2020
This role is a short term temporary assignment based in the City in mid to late February. The ideal candidate will have a confident telephone manner and be able to build rapport and share information with prospects. The job will require you to:
- Call customers regarding an annual awards ceremony
- Confirm they have completed their applications for the awards
- Encourage more entries to the awards recognition scheme
If you are keen to gain experience in telemarketing or events this is a great opportunity to work on a highly recognised industry event.
If you are interested in finding out more information about this role, please contact Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK Legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £23,000
- Team focused and collaborative environment
- Innovative business with great developmental potential
- A varied and engaging role where you will really take ownership of your work