Reference: 07577 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 30 January 2019
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 30 January 2019
This role is a short term temporary assignment based in the City in mid to late February. The ideal candidate will have a confident telephone manner and be able to build rapport and share information with prospects. The job will require you to:
- Call customers regarding an annual awards ceremony
- Confirm they have completed their applications for the awards
- Encourage more entries to the awards recognition scheme
If you are keen to gain experience in telemarketing or events this is a great opportunity to work on a highly recognised industry event.
If you are interested in finding out more information about this role, please contact Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK Legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£22,000 to £23,000
- Excellent opportunity to broaden your Events career
- Working in a professional, friendly environment
- Chance to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly growing organisation.
£35,000 to £40,000 (£70,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
London - South East
- Fast growing tech company
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Great earning potential
- Amazing trips around the word; Las Vegas, Miami, China and more…