Reference: 00103 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27 June 2016
An excellent opportunity for someone looking to excel in an IT/Service telemarketing role and further their career, working within a team of a well-established and growing company based in Thatcham, with uncapped commission and full product training.
We are looking for a bright, proactive, dynamic individual with a natural ability to build lasting relationships with clients. On a daily basis your role will involve approximately 70% Account Management and 30% Business Development.
The Telemarketing Executive’s role will be to generate leads and make first appointments for the sales team; you will be responsible for making and maintaining relationships with your prospects as well as nurturing existing accounts and encouraging growth.
The position will be mainly telephone based so it is essential that you have a strong confident telephone manner.
• Excellent Rapport Building Skills
• Good Understanding of IT
• Comfortable in new business calling Ideally used to working with internal CRM systems such as SalesForce.
• Salary (£18,000 - 20,000) dependent on experience + Uncapped Commission
• 25 days holiday, Pension, Permanent Health Insurance, Critical Illness Cover, Term Assurance
• Working Hours Monday – Thursday 9am – 5pm and 8am - 4pm on Friday, we are a 2 minute walk from Thatcham Train Station
• Onsite Free Parking
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for this specific vacancy.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply