Reference: 07073 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Talent Acquisition Manager: Healthcare | Pharmaceutical
As the Talent Acquisition Manager your main focus will be to lead on innovative employment marketing initiatives, branding campaigns and developing employee engagement metrics and retention programs.
You will be joining an entrepreneurial private clinic based in Central London, who are a specialist company providing a comprehensive and innovative clinical approach to the diagnosis and treatment of cognitive impairment.
- The Talent Manager will review the recruitment process and strategy, alongside overseeing the implementation of the recruitment campaign.
- Working in conjunction with the HR Director you will create corporate HR policies regarding talent bench-marking, assessment and interviewing.
- You’ll provide strategic input to the leadership team regarding long-term talent acquisition and recruitment specific marketing strategies.
- Providing guidance to hiring managers and HR team regarding recruitment, hiring and employment data.
- You will be managing the entire recruitment lifecycle; including liaising with and maintaining third-party vendor relationships.
- Previous experience as a Talent Acquisitions Manager or Corporate Recruiter – with proven experience recruiting leadership candidates (Director level and above)
- University degree or equivalent in Human Resources (or relevant field)
- Impeccable communication skills – both written and verbal
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£15.00 to £20.00 per hour
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team