Reference: 08930 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 1 February 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 1 February 2021
A global biotechnology company who are a market leader in their therapeutic area are looking for a Technical Services Manager to join their team.
A key role you will manage onsite technical services, including electrical, mechanical and technical laboratory equipment.
An opportunity to join a great team with a reputation for excellence and agility, you will be focused on delivery a high quality building services in a cutting edge research and development site.
- Manage on-site maintenance and technical services including electrical, mechanical and lab equipment
- Oversee engineering team to ensure tasks are being undertaken in a timely manner
- Liaise with contractors and external suppliers
- Responsibility for on site systems audits and reviews
- Ensure alarm systems are maintained including fire, security, pagers and lone worker
- Guarantee all facilities and equipment adhere to Health & Safety guidelines
- Previous building services, site infrastructure and maintenance experience
- Strong project management/lead experience
- Confident communicator
- Experience in a laboratory environment
- Strong team work and collaboration experience
- NEBOSH certificate
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply