Reference: 06614 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 24 March 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 24 March 2017
This is a full time Team Leader role within a growing department in the Public Sector. The successful candidate will need to ensure the smooth running of the team and have a strong business focus.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Supervision of a team of Case co-ordinators
- Dealing with staff training and motivation
- Managing staff appraisals
- Taking minutes on complex case matters
- Acting as IT system "super user"
For more information, please contact Sue on 01753830706 or email email@example.com.
Park Street People Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£21,000 + Benefits
- Established company
- Industry training provided
- Competitive salary
- Friendly team
£10.01 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Part-time position 14 hours per week split across Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday with flexibility to work from home and client office
- Fast paced growing business at the forefront of internet technology
- Small and friendly team
- Easily commutable by car and public transport
- Parking available on site