Reference: 06614 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 24 March 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 24 March 2017
This is a full time Team Leader role within a growing department in the Public Sector. The successful candidate will need to ensure the smooth running of the team and have a strong business focus.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Supervision of a team of Case co-ordinators
- Dealing with staff training and motivation
- Managing staff appraisals
- Taking minutes on complex case matters
- Acting as IT system "super user"
For more information, please contact Sue on 01753830706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Park Street People Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £30,000 + Benefits
- Opportunity to take ownership of IT support issues across EMEA
- Internal support role (250 users; 80 are onsite)
- Global brand with a proven record of success in their industry
- Health work/life balance offered
£30,000 to £35,000
- Work within a fast-paced growing private hospital
- Lead a team of driven individuals, enhancing their performance
- Use your experience to drive sales
£20,000 to £23,000 (£11,000.00 OTE)
- Great training and development
- Long-term temp opportunity
- Fluent Dutch speaker
- Fast paced, multilingual vendor side team