Reference: 06614 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 24 March 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 24 March 2017
This is a full time Team Leader role within a growing department in the Public Sector. The successful candidate will need to ensure the smooth running of the team and have a strong business focus.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Supervision of a team of Case co-ordinators
- Dealing with staff training and motivation
- Managing staff appraisals
- Taking minutes on complex case matters
- Acting as IT system "super user"
For more information, please contact Sue on 01753830706 or email email@example.com.
Park Street People Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- 12 month maternity cover
- Established company
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Friendly team
- Based in Oxford
£20,000 to £24,000
- Fast growing company with great multinational clients
- Great training and career development offered
- Opportunity to develop a career in customer insight/research
£20,000 to £26,000 (£11,000.00 OTE)
- Long-term temp opportunity
- fluent German speaker
- Perfect role to develop your sales career
- Fast paced, multilingual vendor side team