Reference: 06956 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 20 October 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 20 October 2017
Team Assistant to Executive Directors – Pharmaceutical | Permanent
A leader in the global Pharmaceutical industry, this client is a power-house of progress and innovation. With highly professional teams and a passion for their research, you would join a company at the forefront of the field.
Working within a global pharmaceutical company, you will become the keeper of all budgetary requirements and provide first class administrative support to two Executive Directors within the department.
You will be providing executive support alongside managing a small administration team:
- Travel arranging: International & domestic travel, accommodation and transfers.
- Support: Extensive diary and calendar management.
- Meeting/conferences: venue, catering, logistics – minute taking and follow up actions points.
- Lead administration team; accountable for ensuring administration team provide ongoing administration support.
- General office administration support as required.
You will be assisting managers in building budgets and manage quarterly expenditures, your knowledge of the financial needs of the team will be integral to the functioning of the team:
- Forecasting, managing invoices, and updating contracts.
- Planning yearly budgets.
- Liaising with cost centres monthly.
- Revise purchase orders, invoices, dealing with expenses along with updating database systems.
- As an individual who is used to working in pressurised and fast-paced environments, you will have previous pharmaceutical and managed multiple priorities at any time.
- You will be extremely organised and be very detail-oriented, as your role is business critical.
- Experience within a pharmaceutical or global environment is necessary for this role.
This opportunity comes with a fantastic benefits package and competitive salary.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Negotiable + Benefits
- Well known brand
- Good team environment
- Competitive salary
£28.55 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for an innovative company at the forefront of their therapy area
- Joining a fast paced, highly accurate and proactive team
Negotiable + Benefits
- Global leader in their industry
- Excellent opportunity to join a well established company
- Business to Business role