Reference: 06408 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 11 November 2016
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 11 November 2016
Team Administrator / PA
2-4 month temp assignment (requires full commitment)
£11.50-12.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
Why should you be interested in this role?
- You want to work for a Global technology provider who has ambitious plans for different verticals in the future
- You want to work for an inclusive business who are accessible by public transport and who also have their own secure car park
- You are looking for a medium term temp role (initial contract for 2 months with possible extension to 4 months)
- You enjoy working an environment where you have to add value to your employer every single working day
What will they want you to have?
- Experience dealing with multi-party travel arrangement planning on a global scale
- A process driven approach with an excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and professional attitude especially when working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexible character ('do what it takes' approach) who is always team centric
- Good head for figures (expense administration) and also happy to undertake PA duries (diary planning etc.) for a Senior Manager in the business
So what type of character will work well in this role?
- A consistent, self-starter is an ideal fit; this role will need someone who can roll up their sleeves and take ownership of the position
- A person who genuinely takes care and has accuracy in the work they do; there is little room for error in this role. You'll be a person who prides them-self on getting a job done right first time
- Resilient; this is a fast moving consumer driven business which is going through a period of significant change. This means the person has to be able to accept change and adapt quickly as the role (and company) develops
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, please do not hesitate to apply today via this website. Suitable profiles will be contacted ASAP to discuss their current situations.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£10.01 to £12.00 per hour
- Busy fast paced team
- Central Town location
£10.00 to £12.00 per hour
TemporaryMinute taking for strategy planning meetings
- Preparing confidential meeting notes
- Circulating minutes
- Meetings held in Central Town location
£9.00 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
Henley on Thames
- Great location to commute to from East Reading and surrounding area (car driver preferred)
- Perfect role for someone who is looking to work part time hours on a consistent basis
- Fluent (native) Russian speaker required