Reference: 06617 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 28 March 2017 Working in an innovative & fast paced environment. Welcoming friendly and professional environment. Great onsite facilities.
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 28 March 2017
Working in an innovative & fast paced environment.
Welcoming friendly and professional environment.
Great onsite facilities.
Team Administrator – Temporary ongoing
A global consumer product manufacturer is currently looking to recruit a dynamic, self-motivated Team Administrator to provide administrative support across the business. This is a temporary ongoing contract where you will be working for an inclusive business who are accessible by public transport and who also have their own secure car park.
Responsibilities within the role:
- Provide efficient and effective administrative support across the business: sorting mail, answering the phone in a professional manner, message taking and aiding reception with cover when required.
- Arranging international travel - flights, accommodation and transfers.
- Preparation of company events: coordinating logistics - organising refreshments for meetings and etc.
- Providing a high level of support to multiple teams as and when required: Travel Expense Reports, Diary Management, Purchase orders for devices and etc.
- Review office invoices and produce expense report.
- Previous experience working in a fast paced, innovative environment.
- Strong administrative skills coupled with excellent organisational skills.
- You will be an excellent communicator and have the ability to prioritise your workload.
- Excellent computer skills: sound working knowledge of all MS Office packages.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£11.00 to £11.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global pharmaceutical company
- Compliance orientated role
- Fantastic administration position
- Excellent graduate calibre position
£9.00 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
Henley on Thames
- Great location to commute to from East Reading and surrounding area (car driver preferred)
- Perfect role for someone who is looking to work part time hours on a consistent basis
- Fluent (native) Russian speaker required
- International company
- Global leader in their industry
- Excellent opportunity to join a well established company