Reference: 07096 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 8 February 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 8 February 2018
We are recruiting for an Operations Planning Coordinator to join the Logistics/Supply Chain team in the UK Head Office for an internationally leading manufacturer within their market.
You will be responsible for the planning and execution of supply chain processes, reducing costs and streamlining the process as much as possible, working closely with customers and 3PL partners across land and overseas to maximise efficiency.
You'll additionally maintain accuracy of Master Data in their systems (due to them using a fairly bespoke system, no specific ERP/CRM experience required - generally technical competency is needed though).
Project Management experience or qualifications in addition to logistics/supply chain experience are the ideal combination. You will either live in the South-East, Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey area, or be happy to relocate. The office is easily commutable from Basingstoke train station by shuttle bus and there is plenty of parking for those with a car.
They offer excellent benefits in addition to a competitive salary, strong staff retention rate, annual salary reviews and Personal Development Plans.
If you feel like this matches your criteria and skill set, apply today!
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£13.00 to £14.00 per hour
- Working for a Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Fast paced, professional environment
- Gain commercial experience
- Develop your existing skill set
£25,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 4 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 5 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
£17.00 to £19.00 per hour
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team