Reference: 08458 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 23 September 2019
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 23 September 2019
We are looking for a technically minded analyst with an understanding of the order management/order-to-delivery cycle, to join the team for Supply Chain Master Data & Process Improvement Analysts across the EMEA shared service centre for a global manufacturer. You should speak any EU language, Russian or Arabic, in addition to English.
You will be responsible for the accurate application of pricing, orders and dates of deliveries + maintaining accurate entry of all data, but most importantly you will be working on Process Improvements & Automation of processes across Excel and SAP.
You should therefore have a good level of Excel (Pivots & V-Lookup); + ideally basic VBA, C(++), SAP and/or LEAN methodology.
This position would suit someone from a data analyst background looking to move more into a technical, Project Management type position, or a graduate of IT related subjects.
This opportunity is offered on an initial temporary, 6 month contract, with a view to be extended or made permanent thereafter.
The client are based in Frimley, Surrey, so you will either live nearby or we are happy to consider people willing to relocate (provided you are eligible to work in the UK). There is a company shuttle bus from:
- Frimley (-Ascot & Twickenham/Richmond);
- Farnborough North (-Reading or Guildford);
- Farnborough (- Clapham Junction/London Waterloo).
You should be a team player and truly enjoy communicating and interacting with others. You'll want to prove yourself within a company which can offer many different directions for you to go in and really boost your career. Not only will they look fantastic on your CV, you'll likely not want to leave for years due to their friendly environment, excellent benefits and extremely competitive salary.
If you are excited reading this and feel you have all of the attributes required, don't hesitate to apply today.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£24,000 to £26,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 2016 winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category and ranked for the past 5 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
£20.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team
£30,000 to £35,000
- Leading pharmaceutical services business
- Great team focused working environment
- Working on behalf of globally renowned pharmaceutical businesses
- A mix of office & home based working