Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 17 February 2021
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 2016 winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category and ranked for the past 5 years
- Plenty of scope for contract renewal/ permanent roles
We are looking for a technically minded analyst with an understanding of the order management/order-to-delivery cycle, to join the team for Supply Chain Master Data & Automation of processes across the EMEA shared service centre for a global manufacturer. You should speak an EU language, Turkish, Russian or Arabic, in addition to English.
You will be responsible for the accurate application of pricing, orders and dates of deliveries + maintaining accurate entry of all data, but most importantly you will be working on Process Improvements & Automation of processes using VBA scripting across Excel and SAP.
You must therefore have a good level on Excel (Pivots & V-Lookup) and at least basic VBA (SAP is ideal but not a must). LEAN methodology is desirable.
This position would suit someone from a data analyst background looking to move more into a technical, Project Management type position, or obviously someone from an automation background.
This opportunity is offered on an initial temporary, 24 month contract.
The client are based in Frimley, Surrey, so you will either live nearby or we are happy to consider people willing to relocate (provided you are eligible to work in the UK).
There is a company shuttle bus from the following train stations:
- Frimley (on the trainline from Ascot & Twickenham/Richmond);
- Farnborough North (on the trainline from Reading or Guildford);
- Farnborough (on the trainline from Clapham Junction/London Waterloo).
You should be a team player and truly enjoy communicating and interacting with others. You'll want to prove yourself within a company which can offer many different directions for you to go in and really boost your career. Not only will they look fantastic on your CV, you'll likely not want to leave for years due to their friendly environment, excellent benefits and extremely competitive salary.
If you are excited reading this and feel you have all of the attributes required, don't hesitate to apply today.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£10.01 to £12.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for a fast-moving, busy, customer focused organisation
- You enjoy working with data to ensure accuracy and continual improvement.