Reference: 07435 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 30 October 2018
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 30 October 2018
We are looking for a fluent/native level French, Italian or German speaker to join this global FMCG company in their Supply Chain Support Services team, managing data accuracy and SAP automation of processes.
You will be responsible for maintaining accurate entry of all data into SAP and Excel across all product lines, so must have a high attention to detail and strong computer & data entry/manipulation skills in Excel (Pivots & V-Lookup).
You will be reporting to senior management based on regular analysis and review of data, which will be used to help drive process improvements and profitability across the business.
This opportunity is offered on an ongoing temporary, rolling 6 month basis.
The client are based in Frimley, Surrey, so you will either live or be willing to relocate to within commuting distance.
You should be a team player and truly enjoy communicating and interacting with others. You'll want to prove yourself within a company which can offer many different directions for you to go in and really boost your career. Not only will they look fantastic on your CV, you'll likely not want to leave for years due to their friendly environment, excellent benefits and extremely competitive salary.
If you are excited reading this and feel you have all of the attributes required, don't hesitate to apply today.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£24,000 to £26,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 2016 winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category and ranked for the past 5 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
£20.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team
- Join a leading, independent property company
- Fantastic step up in your property management career
- Be part of a team who provides exceptional service level and maintains the highest standards within the local property sector