Reference: 07435 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 30 October 2018
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 30 October 2018
We are looking for a fluent/native level French, Italian or German speaker to join this global FMCG company in their Supply Chain Support Services team, managing data accuracy and SAP automation of processes.
You will be responsible for maintaining accurate entry of all data into SAP and Excel across all product lines, so must have a high attention to detail and strong computer & data entry/manipulation skills in Excel (Pivots & V-Lookup).
You will be reporting to senior management based on regular analysis and review of data, which will be used to help drive process improvements and profitability across the business.
This opportunity is offered on an ongoing temporary, rolling 6 month basis.
The client are based in Frimley, Surrey, so you will either live or be willing to relocate to within commuting distance.
You should be a team player and truly enjoy communicating and interacting with others. You'll want to prove yourself within a company which can offer many different directions for you to go in and really boost your career. Not only will they look fantastic on your CV, you'll likely not want to leave for years due to their friendly environment, excellent benefits and extremely competitive salary.
If you are excited reading this and feel you have all of the attributes required, don't hesitate to apply today.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £27,000
- Multilingual and international shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 4 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 5 years
- Excellent facilities including 24/7 gym, tennis courts and football pitch
£9.50 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Multilingual customer service environment
- Open plan, modern environment
- Possibility to gain initial UK, office based experience
- Internationally recognised brands
£25,000 to £30,000
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You're looking to work in a global project team, helping to deliver a best-in-class ERP solution
- You love working with data (advanced Excel skills are essential)
- You're able to commute to Reading on a daily basis