Reference: 08645 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 6 February 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 6 February 2020
This is a unique opportunity to work for a globally recognised FMCG manufacturer of nearly $12 billion turnover, to improve the supply chain processes and develop existing customer relationships.
We are looking for a native (level) French speaker with business fluent English + ideally strong Spanish to work with the key customers in France (and Spain) to understand problems with the supply chain and work internally to improve performance of SLAs.
You'll need to have a solid grounding and ideally academic background in end-to-end supply chain, from warehouse production, through order management to delivery.
In addition to this, you'll need to have worked with/managed key customer accounts, either in a supply chain or a sales/customer service/account management capacity, so you understand how to develop and improve the existing customer base (note: no business development or 'sales' required).
We ideally need:
- Intermediate + Excel (Pivots, V-lookups) for analytics and reporting
- LEAN methodology.
Based in Asnières-sur-Seine, 92600, Paris, you will need to be flexible to travel to customers regularly, sometimes to spend a few days on-site.
If you are excited reading this and feel you have all of the attributes required, don't hesitate to apply today.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team
£24,000 to £26,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 2016 winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category and ranked for the past 5 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
£35,000 to £45,000
- Leading pharmaceutical services business
- Great team focused working environment
- Working on behalf of globally renowned pharmaceutical businesses
- A mix of office & home based working