Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 2 July 2021
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team
A global pharmaceutical company based in Uxbridge is currently looking to recruit a Supply Chain Specialist to join their team on a 6-month temporary contract.
Your main focus will be to support the team in terms of preparing and reviewing data relating to sales, supply chain and finance.
- Support post-Brexit supply chain operations for upcoming product launches
- Manage Logistics Service Providers and ensure customer orders are delivered in a timely manner
- Answer customer queries and escalate any price or order inquiries when needed
- Oversee credit and collections and ensure overdue debts are managed and kept to a minimum
- Ensure GDP and QMS requirements are followed
- Previous experience in a supply chain operations role within the pharmaceutical sector is preferred
- Proven background in customer support and stakeholder management
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong MS Office skills particularly with Excel
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply