Reference: 07230 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 10 May 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 10 May 2018
This is a full time temporary position for 3-4 weeks based within a prestigious Summer School. The ideal candidate will have good communication and organisation skills. Duties include:
- Organising the resources that go out to the centres for the summer (e.g. T-shirts, sports equipment, stationary, etc).
- Checking current stock, ordering replacements as necessary and packing boxes according to the inventory.
For more information, please contact Sue on 01753830706 or email email@example.com.
Park Street People Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£11.00 to £11.30 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Opportunity to join a global Pharmaceutical company
- Varied administration role suitable for a graduate calibre individual
- Interesting long-term temporary assignment with views to extensions
- Oncology therapeutic experience is a major benefit
- International company
- Global leader in their industry
- Excellent opportunity to join a well established company
£25,000 to £28,000
- Leading global business intelligence company
- Nasdaq stock listed
- Role will move to Bracknell in the next 3 months
- Ideal role for someone who wants variety alongside translation duties