Reference: 07230 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 10 May 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 10 May 2018
This is a full time temporary position for 4 weeks based within a prestigious Summer School. The ideal candidate will have good communication and organisation skills. Duties include:
- Organising the resources that go out to the centres for the summer (e.g. T-shirts, sports equipment, stationary, etc).
- Checking current stock, ordering replacements as necessary and packing boxes according to the inventory.
- Packing and lifting some Sports equipment boxes
For more information, please contact Sue on 01753830706 or email email@example.com.
Park Street People Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£10.00 per hour
- Close knit team based in central Windsor
- 9 hours per week with potential to grow over time
- Varied role covering Internet research and administration
£32,000 to £38,000
- Flexibility to travel for four days to Italy for an event
- Working in a professional, friendly environment
- Chance to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly growing organisation.
£9.00 to £12.80 per hour + Holiday Pay
- High staff retention rates
- Initially a temporary role but with great potential for the right person
- A team focused and collaborative working environment
- Great opportunity to develop your recruitment and HR skills