Reference: 07230 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 10 May 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 10 May 2018
This is a full time temporary position for 4 weeks based within a prestigious Summer School. The ideal candidate will have good communication and organisation skills. Duties include:
- Organising the resources that go out to the centres for the summer (e.g. T-shirts, sports equipment, stationary, etc).
- Checking current stock, ordering replacements as necessary and packing boxes according to the inventory.
- Packing and lifting some Sports equipment boxes
For more information, please contact Sue on 01753830706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Park Street People Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £35,000
- Flexibility to travel for four days to Italy for an event
- Working in a professional, friendly environment
- Temporary 3 months with view to one year initial contract and permanent
- Chance to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly growing organisation.
- Global biotech company
- Medicinal chemistry expertise
- Fantastic growth opportunity
£24,265 + Benefits
- French and English speaking position
- Established company
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Friendly team and working environment