Reference: 07200 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 14 May 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 14 May 2018
This is a great chance for a Sub-Investigator/ Clinical Research Physician to join an innovative and expanding research team focusing on Neurological diseases (Dementia / Alzheimers). You will join a leading research organisation in London focused on drug development. Using your Clinical Research Experience, you will lead a research team.
WHY CONSIDER THIS ROLE & COMPANY?
- Working for a dynamic business leader who is an established and recognised global leader in their chosen therapeutic area
- Company going through a consistent period of growth (including internationally) with multiple clinics across the UK
- You’ll work for a company who value the ongoing training and development of their team with hard working, proactive, team players consistently seeing opportunities for career growth
- Conducting the studies by following specific regulations such as ICH GCP
- Making sure that all team have access to all tools compatible with what is required in the study protocol
- Double-check if all team members are participating in the trial and perform their duties according to previous instructions
- Ensure all medical records/ study documentation is accurate
- Patient recruitment
- You need to be a Medical Doctor and have considerable experience within clinical trials management (post-graduation)
- GMC Registered
- Therapeutic area = Neurology (preferable)
- Management and leadership
This company will consider profiles of either clinical research professionals, or doctors who have a passion for research and Neurology.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply