Reference: 06529 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 1 February 2017
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 1 February 2017
A highly accredited, prestigious education provider that has been established for over 40 years are looking for a full-time Registration Assistant to join their team on a fixed term contract. The role would be covering the peak business period (mid February – mid August). The organization works in conjunction with leading schools across the South East.
The role would be based in their offices in central Windsor. The successful candidate will be of graduate calibre, hold a full UK driving license and have a car, and will be willing to occasionally work on evenings and weekends when required.
You will need to have excellent written and spoken English language skills and a polite and professional demeanour. Prior experience within an administrative role is highly desirable, but is not a prerequisite.
Your responsibilities would include, but not be limited to:
- Processing registrations and invoices sent through via fax, post and email
- Maintenance and tracking of both electronic and paper registration records
- Chasing up any outstanding information, including payments and registration details
- Recording and dealing with any inbound queries
- Ensuring all databases and records are kept up-to-date
- Looking over weekly reports of database management
You will be self-motivated and organised, with a good attention to detail.
If this role is appealing to you and you would like to apply or find out more, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via this website.
We do receive a high number of applications for our vacancies so we are not always able to individually contact every applicant.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, then we will not be processing your application further on this occasion.
For further information please call Sue on: 01753 830 706 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £28,000
- Innovative & creative agency/gallery
- Lively friendly team
- Central location
£11.00 to £13.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Excellent temporary opportunity
- Event co-ordination
- Fantastic International company
£17,000 to £19,000
- Inspiring international company based near to Reading
- Straightforward commute by car, train or bus
- Company provides a very healthy work / life balance (35 hours per week)
- Fast moving, busy and varied role
- Excellent 2nd / 3rd job opportunity
- 6 month FTC