Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 6 July 2017
- Excellent global technology provider.
- Fantastic part-time opportunity - 3 days per week.
- Great scope to make the role your own.
Stockroom Control and Logistics – Part-time
A great opportunity is coming available within a global technology provider. This role is required for an initial 3 days per week with the potential of turning full-time in September.
- The position will be focused around the administration of the logistics process for ensuring products are sent out to customer (both consumers and businesses).
- These are not warehouse based roles.
- This requires a business-savvy applicant who is looking to build a career within a fast-paced, dynamic organisation.
- Working alongside the sales and product teams, you will be responsible for ensuring that all products are sent to the correct parties within as short a time-frame as possible.
- This will include organising and managing the delivery process as well as updating all IT systems with accurate data in relation to the order management process.
- You will be a determined and process driven individual.
- With a keen eye for detail, you will independently handle a heavy administrative workload for the given period of time.
- Skills with Word and Excel (minimum of intermediate level) are also essential.
This is an ideal opportunity for a graduate calibre individual who may be studying on a part-time basis (or someone with relevant career experience) and can commit to a 3 day a week contract, to begin a career within a global corporate employer.
Based in Slough, this role is commutable from locations such as Windsor, Maidenhead, Reading, Bracknell and Staines. For further information, please apply through this website.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£8.00 to £9.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Exciting technology vendor in Slough, Berkshire
- Superb opportunity from a stock management background looking to move into a head office environment
- Initial three month temporary contract with possible extensions (flexibility is required)
£17,000 to £19,000
- Inspiring international company based near to Reading
- Straightforward commute by car, train or bus
- Company provides a very healthy work / life balance (35 hours per week)
- Fast moving, busy and varied role
- Excellent 2nd / 3rd job opportunity
- 6 month FTC
£8.00 to £9.00 per hour
- Welcome visitors to building
- Prepare visitor security passes
- Receive parcels from Couriers
- Answer telephone calls on Front of House Reception