Reference: 06836 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 14 August 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 14 August 2017
Junior Stockroom Control and Logistics Analyst
A great opportunity within a global technology provider joining a rapidly expanding team. The position will be focused around the analysis of sales figures whilst supporting the product team.
Responsibilities will include:
- This requires a business-savvy applicant who is looking to build a career within a fast-paced, dynamic organisation.
- Providing analysis of sales figures, confident working with numbers and using excel.
- Working alongside the sales and product teams, you will be responsible for ensuring that all products are sent to the correct parties within as short a time-frame as possible.
- You will be dealing with stock management and logistics as well as business tracking.
- This will include organising and managing the delivery process as well as updating all IT systems with accurate data in relation to the order management process.
These are not warehouse based roles.
- Highly motivated and driven individual.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills are essential for this role.
- Friendly and sociable, keen to fit into our diverse team.
- Experience with stock management and logistics.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft packages.
This is an ideal opportunity for a graduate calibre individual (or someone with relevant career experience) to begin a career within a global corporate employer.
Based in Slough, this role is commutable from locations such as Windsor, Maidenhead, Reading, Bracknell and Staines. For further information, please apply through this website.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £23,000
- Multilingual, shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 4 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 5 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
£13.00 to £14.00 per hour
- Working for a Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Fast paced, professional environment
- Gain commercial experience
- Develop your existing skill set
£20,500 + Benefits
- Full training provided
- Established leader in their field
- Competitive starting salary plus company benefits
- Modern office and great company culture