Reference: 07314 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 24 July 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 24 July 2018
Stockroom Control and Logistics
A great opportunity is coming available within a global technology provider. This role is on temporary ongoing bases.
- The position will be focused around the administration of the logistics process for ensuring products are sent out to customer (both consumers and businesses).
- These are not warehouse based roles.
- This requires a business-savvy applicant who is looking to build a career within a fast-paced, dynamic organisation.
- Working alongside the sales and product teams, you will be responsible for ensuring that all products are sent to the correct parties within as short a time-frame as possible.
- This will include organising and managing the delivery process as well as updating all IT systems with accurate data in relation to the order management process.
- You will be a determined and process driven individual.
- With a keen eye for detail, you will independently handle a heavy administrative workload for the given period of time.
- Skills with Word and Excel (minimum of intermediate level) are also essential.
This is an ideal opportunity for a graduate calibre individual or someone with relevant career experience, who wants to begin a career within a global corporate employer.
Based in Slough, this role is commutable from locations such as Windsor, Maidenhead, Reading, Bracknell and Staines. For further information, please apply through this website.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£26,000 to £30,000 + Benefits
- Global, US company employing thousands of staff worldwide
- Part of a 12 person logistics function in the UK
- Take ownership of export and compliance processes
- Excellent levels of staff retention and overall profitability
£32,000 to £38,000
- Flexibility to travel for four days to Italy for an event
- Working in a professional, friendly environment
- Chance to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly growing organisation.
£20,000 to £21,000
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for a fast-moving, busy, customer focused administration position
- You enjoy working in purchasing