Reference: 06560 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 21 February 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 21 February 2017
A great opportunity is coming available within a global technology provider. This role is required for an initial period of three months with the view to extensions or potential a longer-term contract.
The position will be focused around the administration of the logistics process for ensuring products are sent out to customer (both consumers and businesses). These are not warehouse based roles. This requires a business-savvy applicant who is looking to build a career within a fast-paced, dynamic organisation.
Working alongside the sales and product teams, you will be responsible for ensuring that all products are sent to the correct parties within as short a time-frame as possible. This will include organising and managing the delivery process as well as updating all IT systems with accurate data in relation to the order management process.
You will be a determined and process driven individual. This is an ideal opportunity for a graduate calibre individual (or someone with relevant career experience) to begin a career within a global corporate employer.
With a keen eye for detail, you will independently handle a heavy administrative workload for the given period of time. Skills with Word and Excel (minimum of intermediate level) are also essential.
Based in Slough, this role is commutable from locations such as Windsor, Maidenhead, Reading, Bracknell and Staines. For further information, please apply through this website.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£9.00 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
Henley on Thames
- Great location to commute to from East Reading and surrounding area (car driver preferred)
- Perfect role for someone who is looking to work part time hours on a consistent basis
- Fluent (native) Russian speaker required
£23,000 to £25,000
- Fantastic Company - supporting a growing sales team.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Providing excellent customer service.
£19,000 to £21,000
- Perfect role for someone who enjoys working with data
- Role working in a small, fast paced logistics / supply chain team
- Working for a highly respected, global brand
- Company has an excellent reputation for offering staff a healthy work/life balance