Reference: 08848 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 12 October 2020
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 12 October 2020
Our client, a global pharmaceutical company, is currently looking for a Statistical Programmer (Statistics/Epidemiology) to join their team in Uxbridge.
This is a great opportunity to work for a pharmaceutical company who have created a centre of excellence and constantly focus on driving innovation and using cutting edge techniques in their science.
- Generate data and implement statistical analysis and reports for observational research studies
- Interpret plans of analysis and implement the necessary programming
- Working with large data sets
- Previous experience in statistical programming within a pharmaceutical industry
- Previous experience of working with observational data
- Excellent SAS programming skills and SQL knowledge is preferred
- Great knowledge of R, Python and Spotfire is advantageous
- Experience working with Linux and/or AWS
- Great attention to detail
- Team player with excellent communication and time management skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply