Reference: 06802 Job Type: Part-time Date Posted: 7 August 2017
Job Type: Part-time
Date Posted: 7 August 2017
This is a great opportunity for a Specialist Paediatric Nurse to join a Private Healthcare company in Hertfordshire specialising in Diagnosis and Outpatient care. This is a part-time position for 16hrs per week. As Specialist Nurse you will support a team of Paediatricians to deliver the best patient care in a highly innovative Health organisation.
Working closely with the Lead Nurse and doctors you will ensure the smooth running of the clinic and develop new ideas.
- Ensure smooth running of the clinic, up keeping CQC and NMC Standards, internal policies and procedures.
- Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
- Work with Paediatricians, supporting in their outpatient clinics
- Supervise and train more junior nurses
- Diagnosing, assessing and managing long term conditions
- health screenings to patients within agreed protocols
- Contribute to the development of new clinical services
- NMC, RGN
- Paediatrics speciality
- Experience in private healthcare
The company prides themselves on their patient-centric model, providing the top level of bespoke services and care. We are looking for someone who is extremely compassionate and will go the extra mile to provide patient well-being. Clinical and patient relationship skills are essential to deliver a 5 star service. You must have experience in Diagnostics and Outpatient care.
To find out further information, or to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this website today or please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the current high number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted in relation to this position.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
London - City
- Fabulous location - Central London
- Dermatology experience - Band 6 and above
- Patch testing and Phototherapy
- Brand new site opening Spring 2018
£25,000 to £37,500
- Excellent working hours
- Lovely, modern working environment
- Well established, private clinic
- Registered Nurse - with an interested in ENT
£20.00 to £26.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Join a global Pharmaceutical company
- Use your PV skills to contribute to Oncology Drug Development on post-marketing activities
- Be part of a great team within Pharmacovigilance