Reference: 00033 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27 June 2016
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Practice Nurse / Specialist Nurse to join a Private Healthcare company situated in Hertfordshire. Nurses will join a team of leading specialists in a highly innovative Health organisation providing Diagnostic and Outpatient Medical care.
Working closely with the Lead Nurse you will contribute to the smooth running of the clinic. Responsibilities include; diagnosis, screening, preventative care and treatment in each specific area.
We are looking for Specialist Nurses with expertise in one or more of the following areas of Medicine:
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist support GPs and Consultants in outpatient clinics
- Lead nurse-run clinics e.g. travel-in clinics
- Triage patients over the phone
The company prides themselves on their patient-centric model, providing the top level of bespoke services and care. We are looking for someone who is extremely compassionate and will go the extra mile to provide patient well-being. Clinical and patient relationship skills are essential to deliver a 5 star service. You must have experience in Diagnostics and Outpatient care.
To find out further information, or to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this website today or please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the current high number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted in relation to this position.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Join a company that pushes professional development
- Cell Biology background
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company
- Global biotech company
- Medicinal chemistry expertise
- Fantastic growth opportunity
- Excellent international opportunity
- Working in a fantastic city
- Huge scope for career progression