Job Type: Part-time
Date Posted: 14 February 2019
- Great location to commute to by car or public transport
- Perfect role for someone who is looking to work part time hours on a consistent basis
- Fluent (native) Spanish speaker required
Why consider applying for this role?
- Our client is one of the world's largest companies in their sector
- The role is ideal for a switched-on, hard working Spanish speaker; tasks are focuses around market research surveys and require excellent administration and communication skills (phone work is involved)
- You'll be looking for a part-time role; this position is normally for 5-6 days per month (across the final two weeks of each month)
- You'll enjoy working in a multinational, multicultural environment but will be working in the Spanish team
What will be expected of you?
- The company is looking to hire someone on a long-term, temporary contract (through our PAYE)
- This is largely an administrative role working with market research data sets
- You will also need to translate text from Spanish into English so it is essential you are confident in both languages
- Another element is chasing up to collect data so you will be self-confident to call business professionals in Spain when required
This company is approximately 10-15 minutes walk from the train station so having your own transport is preferred. The is plenty of parking on-site which is free to use.
Normal days will be around 5 hours per day so can easily be worked around personal commitments (childcare or other jobs). Hours of work will typically be from 9am to 3pm or 8am to 2pm (to be agreed with the line manager).
This role is an ongoing temporary need starting in either March or April 2019.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Home based work using your Spanish language skillls
- Working on UK markets generating qualified business leads for global IT companies
- Using advanced communication skills to verify and qualify and gather information by phone
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Cell Biology background
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company
£10.51 per hour
- Incredibly multilingual environment
- Convenient East Croydon location
- Suitable for keen gamers, those out of work and localisation experience
- Ideal for students