Reference: 00063 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27 June 2016
An innovative educational business is seeking a Spanish speaking Content Writer to work from their central Windsor office. This is a permanent position paying a salary of £24,000 – £36,000 DOE.
The successful candidate will be responsible for writing and copy editing mathematics instruction materials, mathematical problems and solution documentation for both learners and teachers.
The successful candidate will be a native level Spanish speaker and be educated to degree level (or equivalent) in mathematics. You will possess a clear writing style and be able to create appropriate content for learners aged 4 - 18. You will have good attention to detail, possess good time management and problem solving skills.
If you wish to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please call Jenny on 01753 830 706 or submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£9.00 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Great location to commute to by car or public transport
- Perfect role for someone who is looking to work part time hours on a consistent basis
- Fluent (native) Spanish speaker required
£11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Home based work using your Spanish language skillls
- Working on UK markets generating qualified business leads for global IT companies
- Using advanced communication skills to verify and qualify and gather information by phone
£30,000 to £34,000