Reference: 06231 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 15 August 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 15 August 2016
This internationally recognised retailer are looking for a native level Spanish speaking customer service - order processing representative to join their shared service centre (SSC) in Somerset.
Offering you a multilingual and international environment, the opportunity to put an internationally recognized name on your CV and experience and internal progression, this should be of interest to anyone with the language capability and experience in an order processing/ sales admin role.
This is offered on a permanent contract. Desirable additional languages: French, German or Italian.
What do you require?
We are looking for a native level/fluent speaker of Spanish with business fluent English, either with professional experience in an order processing, b2b environment or of graduate calibre.
What can they offer?
On top of great career prospects, they are offering a competitive salary and company benefits that include 25 days + bank holidays, life insurance and annual Christmas bonuses (applicable as of the year after start). What have you got to lose? Apply today.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£24,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 3 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 4 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
£20,000 to £24,000 + Benefits
- Friendly, professional customer service role (non-call centre)
- Role requires a fluent speaker of English and German
- Dynamic and driven team in a business which is going through an exciting period of change
£9.50 to £11.00 per hour
- Multilingual customer service environment
- Open plan, modern environment
- Possibility to gain initial UK, office based experience
- Internationally recognised brand