Reference: 06316 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 25 October 2016
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 25 October 2016
This is a great opportunity to join one of the world’s largest suppliers in their industry as a Spanish Credit Controller | Accounts Receivable Clerk on a 12 month fixed term contract.
We are looking for a native level/fluent speaker of Spanish with experience in credit control/collections to join the EMEA shared service centre of an American-owned distributor with some 250 staff and plenty of opportunity to grow in various business entities.
You should have experience working with a high volume of ledgers with a huge range in values, so should not be afraid to work on key accounts. You'll ideally have worked to SOX (Sarbanes & Oxley) regulations. Excel skills with major ERP experience (SAP/Sage/Oracle/JDE) preferable.
Excellent company with great, welcoming culture and a light, lofty office, within commuting distance of London. Aylesbury is a quintessentially British town with a population of 70,000+, a train straight into London, with London Luton airport 45 minutes away and commutable of the likes of Oxford, Milton Keynes & North West London.
To find out further information about this position or to apply, please submit your CV via this website today or contact us on 01753 830 706.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £26,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual and international shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 3 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 4 years
- Excellent facilities including 24/7 gym, tennis courts and football pitch
£20,000 to £22,000 + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to join a world-class organisation
- Suitable for Accounts Payable Analysts
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover
- Leading Pharmaceutical company.
- Contract until December 2017.
- Supporting Finance project and events.