Reference: 06958 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 21 October 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 21 October 2017
Our client, an international company based in Reading are currently recruiting for a Spanish and Italian Lead Generation Representative to join their team on an ongoing temporary contract.
This role is working for a leading IT vendor so is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to transition into a fast moving, sales role in a global business.
The successful applicant must be a proactive self starter fluent in Spanish and Italian who is not afraid to pick up the phone and make outbound calls. While experience within telemarketing/lead generation/sales is desirable; the company will provide training for somebody who can demonstrate the right attributes and attitude to be successful within the role.
Keywords: Lead development, lead generation, sales development, business development, telemarketing, appointment setting, data storage, cloud solutions, appointment setting
If you would like to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or by email email@example.com.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£23,000 to £25,000 (£11,000.00 OTE)
- Long-term temp opportunity with commission payable on quarterly basis
- Fluent Italian and English speaker
- Perfect role to develop your sales career
- Fast paced, multilingual vendor side team
£35,000 to £45,000 + Benefits
- Fast growing tech company
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Great earning potential
- Modern office, friendly environment with great social activities
£9.00 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Great location to commute to by car or public transport
- Perfect role for someone who is looking to work part time hours on a consistent basis
- Fluent (native) Spanish speaker required