Reference: 06816 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 2 August 2017
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 2 August 2017
An EMEA SSC for an international FMCG business, based in Frimley, are looking for Rebates Analysts with fluent/native level Spanish and excellent level English to join their Customer Financial Services team within the Accounts Receivable department.
Ideally, you'll have varied accounting/financial experience and have worked with SAP or a similar ERP. You'll be responsible for supporting customers predominantly with financial queries regarding refunds and promotional discounts and issuing credit notes. You'll also be responsible for the budget for this part of the business.
They are looking for a team player, who thrives on communicating and interacting with others.
This is offered on an initial 6 month contract, with potential for renewal.
This is a company that prides itself on a strong family history, intercompany relationships and their work with the local community and can offer many different career opportunities. They look after their staff and are offering a competitive salary plus a wide range of excellent benefits including onsite gym (with free classes every day), tennis courts, football pitch and pitch & putt golf.
If you are excited reading this and feel you have all of the attributes required, don't hesitate to apply today.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for these specific vacancies.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£28,000 to £30,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 4 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 5 years
- Plenty of scope for contract renewal/ permanent roles
£33,000 to £35,000 + Benefits
- Globally recognised, household brands
- Multilingual shared service environment in head office
- Genuine growth opportunities
- Incredibly modern, easily accessible office
Negotiable + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to gain experience in AR/Credit Control
- Suitable for controllers, as well as those with AP or even customer service experience
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover