Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 7 April 2021
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company
A global biotechnology company who are a market leader in their therapeutic area are looking for a Sourcing Contracts Specialist to join their team in Abingdon.
This is a great opportunity to work for a pharmaceutical company who have created a centre of excellence and constantly focus on driving innovation and using cutting edge techniques in their science.
- Manage the drafting of contracts and agreements proposals; these can include work orders, confidentiality agreements, consulting contracts
- Assist with sourcing projects such as RFx and supplier paperwork
- Implement sourcing strategies and collaborate on process improvement proposals
- Liaise and manage communication with internal stakeholders and external parties
- Educated to degree level in a Life Sciences field
- Experience working in a similar environment such as a pharmaceutical or biotechnology setting
- Strong contract and outsourcing experience particularly in contract management
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Great understanding of drug discovery processes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30.00 to £35.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Join a global Pharmaceutical company
- Use your PV skills to contribute to oncology drug development on post-marketing activities
- Be part of a great team within Drug Safety