Reference: 06333 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 7 October 2016
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 7 October 2016
Working on behalf of a dynamic eBusiness with rapid growth, we are recruiting for the role of a Solutions Marketing Manager on an initial 9 month contract. You will be responsible for crafting and then implementing messaging and content for marketing programmes.
This role will be working closely with the corporate Marketing Team and require collaboration with the International marketing teams.
The successful candidate for this role will have excellent verbal and written skills as well as being an inidividual who has the ability to handle multiple programmes. You will have proofing/copywriting experience alongside strong Project Management skills. Experience within the ecommerce, IT security or mobile telecoms sectors is highly advantageous.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£35,000 to £40,000
- A close knit marketing agency, with a passion for innovative and engaging content and strategy.
- It is a great opportunity to work on exciting content marketing projects
- Initially a 6 month contract managing high profile accounts within the technology sector
£35,000 to £40,000
- Focused on high quality marketing services provision to the tech sector
- Growth oriented
- Collaborative and team oriented business
£40,000 to £45,000
- Excellent career progression
- Working across EMEA
- Some international travel
- Medical industry