Reference: 06479 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 5 January 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 5 January 2017
This is a great opportunity to join one of London's fast growing marketing software companies, as they expand globally and work with FTSE 100 companies.
This role is responsible for Software Training amount their leading clients within the Financial and Legal sectors. Working closely with the COO and Client Services Director you will develop strategy and training procedure.
- Attend pre-training sessions, understanding client's key concerns and requirements.
- Prepare training sessions, tailoring delivery and content to client needs
- Conduct effective and efficient training sessions, and re-training sessions both in house and on client site.
- Work closely with project management, client services and product development teams to collaborate on product development.
- Build strong relationships with clients, gather training feedback to further develop training
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Experience training within the legal and financial sector
- Ability to collaborate with internal product developers and client services to improve training procedure
- Experience working with leading CRMs i.e. InterAction, Salesfoce, MS Dynamics
If you would like more information on this role please call Minerva on 01753830706 or email Minerva@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply