Reference: 06935 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 9 October 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 9 October 2017
Are you an energetic marketer?
Do you have a love for sport?
A new exciting opportunity for a Social Media Manager has come up for a sports FMCG company based in Wrexham. This exciting company is looking at growing their team and is expanding rapidly. They have doubled their workforce over the last financial year and have won the accolade of 2nd fastest growing privately owned business in Wales.
The ideal individual must be energetic, creative, forward thinking and most of all be passionate about sport The Social Media Manager will be responsible for pushing the company to the next level and relish the opportunity to build the brand for the company. The crucial will need someone who is hungry and wanting to take ownership of this pivotal area of the business.
Responsibilities of the Social Media Manager will include:
- Create a long-term, global social media strategy for the company.
- Increasing Brand awareness and drive the website traffic.
- working with the marketing department, executing the best strategy for all channels
- Introducing new creative social media channels for the company using all platforms.
- Establishing and developing relationships with influencers to drive traffic and and impact sales patterns.
- To ensure that the social media accurately represents the goals and drivers of the wider business.
Key skills required for this role are:
- Degree/ marketing qualification
- Proven track record with pushing social media strategies within a retail environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, outstanding people skills and a passion for building strong relationships.
- Self motivated, passionate, energetic with a creative mindset.
- A love for all sports
- Highly analytical with the ability to use insight to develop the campaign further.
- Experience working within a successful social media function.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please call Pascal Van Huffel on 01753 830706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£24.00 to £30.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Award winning technology solutions company
- Team focused environment, with an emphasis on innovative marketing campaigns
- Playing a key part in demand generation campaigns
£14.00 to £15.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Excellent opportunity to develop your Marketing career
- Contract role with potential for progression
- Multinational pharmaceutical company
- A people centric company with an emphasis on providing a collaborative and innovative working environment