Reference: 09061 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 14 May 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 14 May 2021
A global biotechnology company who are a market leader in their therapeutic area are looking for a Site Activation Principal Manager to join their team in Czech Republic.
In this highly strategic role, the Site Activation Manager will provide leadership and oversee Study Start-Up activities for a dedicated therapeutic area at the forefront of scientific innovation. In addition, as a key member of the Global Start-Up team, you will create and develop relationships with key stakeholders and partners within a business which gives plenty of scope for innovation and challenge.
- Manage the Study Start-Up portfolio as well as ensuring that sites are activated and in line with timelines previously established for the studies
- Ensure studies are in accordance with quality, compliance and regulatory guidelines and practices
- Carry out risk assessments to establish study requirements and mitigate risk
- Evaluate data, metrics and activation trends to help teams accomplish industry leading results and KPIS
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and partners on Study Start-Up strategies and activities
- Educated to degree level in a scientific field
- Strong background in Clinical Development with management experience
- Great understanding of Clinical Research and Study Start-Up procedures
- Previous experience with investigative site Start-Up documents
- Strong knowledge of regulations and practices such as ICH, FDA and IRB/IEC
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply