Reference: 07152 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 14 March 2018
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 14 March 2018
With a background as a Laboratory Shipping Specialist within the pharmaceutical or medical sector. You will be looking for a contract role in a team focused environment where you will be able to utilise your shipping and logistics experience.
Used to working in a laboratory environment you will be confident handling complex and fluid situations and problem solving. Strong communication skills are necessary for this role as you will deal extensively with internal customers and external suppliers.
Knowledge of IATA and Shipping of Dangerous Goods/Hazardous goods regulations is integral to this role.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Keywords: Shipping, Import, Export, Goods In, Goods Out, Pharma, Scientific, Pharmaceutical, stock control, stock auditing, hazardous materials, hazardous goods, IATA, dangerous goods, Oracle
Hours of work: 7am – 4pm and 8am – 5pm (rotating weekly)
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£250.00 to £300.00 per hour
- Joining a leading pharmaceutical company.
- An initial 12 month contract.
- Travelling to UK sites.
- Full monitoring responsibilities.
£20,000 to £21,000
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for a fast-moving, busy, customer focused administration position
- You enjoy working in purchasing
£52.00 to £56.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Leading global pharmaceutical company
- Working in a growing fast paced, professional team
- Progressive, diverse and inclusive working environment
- Initial 12 month contract with view to extensions