Reference: 07078 Job Type: Temp-to-Perm Date Posted: 25 January 2018
Job Type: Temp-to-Perm
Date Posted: 25 January 2018
This is a full time temp to perm role working as a Services Manager. As a pivotal role within the organisation, you will be responsible for a team of 5/6 direct reports, providing charitable services for: Advocacy, Health & Wellbeing, Retail and developing community lunch clubs.
Your key remit is to ensure a consistent quality of customer service and work in conjunction with internal and external stakeholders to maximise service provision.
The key duties will be:
- Monitoring budgets and creating efficiencies
- Co-ordinate recruitment, induction and training and development of line manages
- Support Bid writing process, including completing grant and funding applications
- Business development with CEO to ensure growth of services provided
- Working with CEO and Finance Manager on annual budgets for all services
For further information please call Sue on: 01753 830 706 or send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
Customer Service, services manager, operations manager, regional manager, charities, third sector, volunteers, customer services manager
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £24,000
- Fast growing company with great multinational clients
- Great training and career development offered
- Opportunity to develop a career in customer insight/research
£45,000 to £60,000
London - West
- Fast growing tech start up company
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Great earning potential
- Modern campus environment with great social activities