Reference: 09020 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 12 April 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 12 April 2021
This is an exciting opportunity to join an industrial equipment manufacturer, based in Camberley. You will play a key part in supporting their product services team whilst providing high quality customer service to customers and clients.
The successful candidate will be arranging product services for their clients whilst ensuring that all services are delivered within the agreed timeframe. This will be handled through a mixture of inbound and outbound calls alongside email communication.
You will engage with small business through to large corporations to ensure their satisfaction with all product services and resolve any queries that may arise.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role as well as an understanding of industrial equipment would be highly beneficial. You will be a proactive and hands-on individual who is motivated to exceed in the business.
Our client offers a competitive salary and a friendly working environment. If you would like to be considered for this vacancy, please apply though this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £24,000
- Fast growing company with great multinational clients
- Great training and career development offered
- Opportunity to develop a career in customer insight/research
£20,000 to £22,000
- Bespoke construction industry
- Training and personal development provided
- Company currently growing
£25,000 to £27,000 + Benefits
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- Consistently named a 'Best Workplace' over the last 6 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen