Reference: 08408 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 16 August 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 16 August 2019
Why should you want to join this company?
- Work in a modern work environment with 200 other positive, driven employees for one of Berkshire’s leading employers
- Marketing team (on & offline) of 20 staff; plenty of scope to progress and develop personal skills and career
- Company offers a relaxed, dress down environment with realistic flexi-working hours
- Solid benefits package includes on-site restaurant, coffee bar and well maintained outside spaces
What will I be doing in the role?
- Exciting opportunity to join their new SEO Manager with an objective to deliver effective and high performing SEO campaigns
- Take responsibility for management and optimisation of all marketing channels (owned, earned and paid) with the goal achieving the outstanding targets
- Conducting keyword research to identify opportunities, leads and trends
- Optimise search engine visibility with ownership of over 100 landing pages
- Monitor search rankings and optimize pages to improve their ranking
- Help with launching new websites and portals for the company
This sounds good – what skills do I need?
- A specialist who is experienced in managing SEO campaigns with a deep knowledge of onsite, offsite and technical SEO
- An individual who has a previous experience in running and building new websites and portal for businesses
- An expert in generating new leads, improving the rankings and visibility of the page
- Exposure to link building (organic over paid)
- A candidate with strong analytical skills with an experience of working with large volumes of data
- A professional with an extensive knowledge of Google Webmasters and Analytics Tools, Bing Webmaster and Google AdWords
- Highly driven, upbeat character with excellent time management and can-do attitude
For more information and an informal initial conversation about the role and how it will fit your career, please apply through this site.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £36,000
- Established online focused business with exciting growth plans
- You will take ownership of affiliate partnerships and play a key part in developing UK & US revenue